Marketing Associate – Hillsborough, NJ
Who is the Company? – The Luminations Group, LLC:
We are an innovation and strategy consultancy that services brands and businesses of all sizes. Our clients include many startups as well as non-profits and we also work with global brands like Johnson’s Baby, Clean & Clear, CeraVe, Panasonic, Post Cereals, Weight Watchers, and Equinox Fitness. We help develop new products, marketing strategies, business models and plan and facilitate many brainstorming and training events.
What’s the Job? – Marketing Associate:
This is a diverse position that encompasses a number of day-to-day marketing, market research, project management and client service responsibilities. Our Marketing Associates must be able to work independently from, as well as collaboratively with, the rest of the Marketing Associate/Intern team in order to complete tasks in a timely manner. A day might include preparing for and attending key client presentations and preparing call reports/follow ups, sales support, managing our Luminations Searchlight SocialScan™ online tracking service and competitive research. This person is also responsible for planning and coordinating company events.
Responsibilities might include:
- Interacting with our consultants and clients in the U.S. and abroad via phone/email
- Interacting with Marketing Associate team in the office to complete projects
- Developing a sales prospect list and pitch presentations in conjunction with our President
- Outlining or preparing proposals for new projects
- In depth online research based on client needs
- Competitive shopping and summarizing retail/professional interactions
- Developing case studies for client training modules and for integration into sales presentations
- Management of SocialScan™ Projects including reporting on social media mentions of clients or partners (familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, blogs, YouTube a plus)
- Coordination of major company events and meetings
- Overseeing/supervising marketing intern team
- Answering office phones, office organization and clerical filing to support the Financial Manager
- Manage company website(s) using WordPress
- Preparing products, stimuli and materials for brainstorms and events
- Developing PowerPoint presentations or spreadsheets
- Printing and collating sales materials
- Creating a library of past work (e.g. past product concepts or proposals)
- Running errands, personal or business, as needed for the office, President & team
Timing/Location: Part time, 25-30 hours/week, primarily in office but travel to client meetings/events as required. Office hours are 1pm-7pm; longer hours as needed for client meetings and events.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Requirements: Self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, can-do attitude, resourcefulness, ability to work in a team, highly organized, strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and WordPress is a plus), strong interest in marketing and sales, ability to juggle multiple priorities, knows how to meet deadlines, and a good sense of humor (we like to have fun). We encourage recent college graduates to apply and welcome all majors including engineers.
Because this is a home-based office, candidate must be comfortable with children, a dog, a cat, and distractions in this casual environment. He/she must be comfortable in a professional office environment as well as the job will require attendance at client meetings and events.
Please send resume and availability to Info@LuminationsGroup.com